Odisha FC VS Kerala Blasters FC Prediction Indian Super League

Wed, Jan.12 2022         
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Odisha FC got 4 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.8 with 13 points in Indian Super League.

 

2. Kerala Blasters FC got 4 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.2 with 17 points in Indian Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Odisha FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Odisha FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Kerala Blasters FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Odisha FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap:W/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Kerala Blasters FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap: W/V/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Odisha FC wins is 27.74%, the chance for a draw is 25.01% and the chance for Kerala Blasters FC to win this game is 47.26%.


Odisha FC VS Kerala Blasters FC
Prediction:Kerala Blasters FC

Odisha FC VS Kerala Blasters FC Prediction Indian Super League