Lecce VS Vicenza Prediction Italian Serie B

Thu, Jan.13 2022         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lecce got 8 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.4 with 31 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Vicenza got 2 wins, 1 draws and 14 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.20 with 7 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lecce win rate is 77.78%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lecce win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Vicenza win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lecce last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Vicenza last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lecce wins is 62.55%, the chance for a draw is 22.67% and the chance for Vicenza to win this game is 14.78%.


Lecce VS Vicenza
Prediction:Lecce

Lecce VS Vicenza Prediction Italian Serie B