Benevento VS Monza Prediction Italian Serie B

Thu, Jan.13 2022         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Benevento got 9 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.5 with 31 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Monza got 8 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.6 with 31 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Benevento win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Benevento win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Monza win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Benevento last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Monza last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Benevento wins is 45.83%, the chance for a draw is 28.31% and the chance for Monza to win this game is 25.86%.


Benevento VS Monza
Prediction:Benevento

Benevento VS Monza Prediction Italian Serie B