FC Famalicao VS Belenenses Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga

Thu, Jan.13 2022         
Portugal Primeira Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Famalicao got 2 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.17 with 12 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. Belenenses got 2 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.18 with 11 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Famalicao win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Famalicao win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Belenenses win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Famalicao last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/L; Handicap:W/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Belenenses last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Famalicao wins is 54.54%, the chance for a draw is 26.42% and the chance for Belenenses to win this game is 19.04%.


FC Famalicao VS Belenenses
Prediction:FC Famalicao

FC Famalicao VS Belenenses Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga