Liverpool VS Arsenal Prediction England League Cup

Thu, Jan.13 2022         
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Liverpool got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.3 with 42 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Arsenal got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.5 with 35 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Liverpool win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Liverpool win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Arsenal win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Liverpool last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/D; Handicap:W/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Arsenal last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Liverpool wins is 40.88%, the chance for a draw is 27.18% and the chance for Arsenal to win this game is 31.94%.


Liverpool VS Arsenal
Prediction:Liverpool

Liverpool VS Arsenal Prediction England League Cup