Cameroon VS Ethiopia Prediction African Nations Cup

Thu, Jan.13 2022         
African Nations Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cameroon got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Ethiopia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cameroon win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cameroon win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Ethiopia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cameroon last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Ethiopia last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cameroon wins is 79.13%, the chance for a draw is 15.05% and the chance for Ethiopia to win this game is 5.83%.


Cameroon VS Ethiopia
Prediction:Cameroon

Cameroon VS Ethiopia Prediction African Nations Cup