Napoli VS Fiorentina Prediction Coppa Italia

Thu, Jan.13 2022         
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Napoli got 13 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.3 with 43 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Fiorentina got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.7 with 32 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Napoli win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Napoli win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Fiorentina win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Napoli last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Fiorentina last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/W; Handicap: L/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Napoli wins is 55.64%, the chance for a draw is 23.90% and the chance for Fiorentina to win this game is 20.47%.


Napoli VS Fiorentina
Prediction:Napoli

Napoli VS Fiorentina Prediction Coppa Italia