AC Milan VS Genoa Prediction Coppa Italia

Thu, Jan.13 2022         
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AC Milan got 15 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 48 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Genoa got 1 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.19 with 12 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AC Milan win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AC Milan win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Genoa win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AC Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Genoa last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AC Milan wins is 71.53%, the chance for a draw is 18.00% and the chance for Genoa to win this game is 10.47%.


AC Milan VS Genoa
Prediction:AC Milan

AC Milan VS Genoa Prediction Coppa Italia