Atletico Madrid VS Athletic Bilbao Prediction Spain Supercopa de Espana

Thu, Jan.13 2022         
Spain Supercopa de Espana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Madrid got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.4 with 33 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Athletic Bilbao got 6 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.9 with 28 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Madrid win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Madrid win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Athletic Bilbao win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Madrid last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/L; Handicap:V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Athletic Bilbao last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Madrid wins is 54.12%, the chance for a draw is 26.58% and the chance for Athletic Bilbao to win this game is 19.30%.


Atletico Madrid VS Athletic Bilbao
Prediction:Atletico Madrid

Atletico Madrid VS Athletic Bilbao Prediction Spain Supercopa de Espana