Portimonense VS CD Mafra Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

Thu, Jan.13 2022         
Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Portimonense got 7 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.7 with 24 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. CD Mafra got 6 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.9 with 24 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Portimonense win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Portimonense win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. CD Mafra win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Portimonense last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. CD Mafra last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Portimonense wins is 57.96%, the chance for a draw is 24.70% and the chance for CD Mafra to win this game is 17.34%.


Portimonense VS CD Mafra
Prediction:Portimonense

Portimonense VS CD Mafra Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional