Chennai Titans VS Hyderabad FC Prediction Indian Super League

Thu, Jan.13 2022         
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chennai Titans got 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.6 with 14 points in Indian Super League.

 

2. Hyderabad FC got 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.4 with 16 points in Indian Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chennai Titans win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chennai Titans win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Hyderabad FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chennai Titans last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Hyderabad FC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chennai Titans wins is 32.91%, the chance for a draw is 26.88% and the chance for Hyderabad FC to win this game is 40.22%.


Chennai Titans VS Hyderabad FC
Prediction:Hyderabad FC

Chennai Titans VS Hyderabad FC Prediction Indian Super League