Brighton Hove Albion VS Crystal Palace Prediction English Premier League

Fri, Jan.14 2022         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brighton Hove Albion got 6 wins, 9 draws and 4 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.9 with 27 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Crystal Palace got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.12 with 23 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brighton Hove Albion win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brighton Hove Albion win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Crystal Palace win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brighton Hove Albion last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Crystal Palace last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brighton Hove Albion wins is 47.08%, the chance for a draw is 28.33% and the chance for Crystal Palace to win this game is 24.58%.


Brighton Hove Albion VS Crystal Palace
Prediction:Brighton Hove Albion

Brighton Hove Albion VS Crystal Palace Prediction English Premier League