Borussia Dortmund VS SC Freiburg Prediction German Bundesliga

Fri, Jan.14 2022         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Borussia Dortmund got 12 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. SC Freiburg got 8 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.4 with 30 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Borussia Dortmund win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Borussia Dortmund win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. SC Freiburg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Borussia Dortmund last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. SC Freiburg last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Borussia Dortmund wins is 61.91%, the chance for a draw is 20.78% and the chance for SC Freiburg to win this game is 17.31%.


Borussia Dortmund VS SC Freiburg
Prediction:Borussia Dortmund

Borussia Dortmund VS SC Freiburg Prediction German Bundesliga