Nice VS Nantes Prediction France Ligue 1

Fri, Jan.14 2022         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nice got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Nantes got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.9 with 29 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nice win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nice win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Nantes win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nice last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:W/W/-/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/-/O/O. Nantes last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap: W/V/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nice wins is 51.22%, the chance for a draw is 26.39% and the chance for Nantes to win this game is 22.38%.


Nice VS Nantes
Prediction:Nice

Nice VS Nantes Prediction France Ligue 1