Ternana VS Ascoli Prediction Italian Serie B

Fri, Jan.14 2022         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ternana got 6 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.12 with 23 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Ascoli got 7 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.10 with 26 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ternana win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ternana win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Ascoli win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ternana last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Ascoli last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/D; Handicap: L/L/V/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ternana wins is 44.55%, the chance for a draw is 28.37% and the chance for Ascoli to win this game is 27.07%.


Ternana VS Ascoli
Prediction:Ternana

Ternana VS Ascoli Prediction Italian Serie B