Dynamo Dresden VS Hamburger SV Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Fri, Jan.14 2022         
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dynamo Dresden got 7 wins, 1 draws and 10 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.11 with 22 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Hamburger SV got 7 wins, 9 draws and 2 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.3 with 30 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dynamo Dresden win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dynamo Dresden win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Hamburger SV win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dynamo Dresden last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap:-/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/U/O/O. Hamburger SV last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dynamo Dresden wins is 25.27%, the chance for a draw is 26.19% and the chance for Hamburger SV to win this game is 48.53%.


Dynamo Dresden VS Hamburger SV
Prediction:Hamburger SV

Dynamo Dresden VS Hamburger SV Prediction German Bundesliga 2