Hansa Rostock VS Hannover 96 Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Fri, Jan.14 2022         
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hansa Rostock got 5 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.14 with 20 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Hannover 96 got 5 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.15 with 20 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hansa Rostock win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hansa Rostock win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Hannover 96 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hansa Rostock last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/U. Hannover 96 last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hansa Rostock wins is 38.50%, the chance for a draw is 28.10% and the chance for Hannover 96 to win this game is 33.39%.


Hansa Rostock VS Hannover 96
Prediction:Hansa Rostock

Hansa Rostock VS Hannover 96 Prediction German Bundesliga 2