KAA Gent VS Kortrijk Prediction Belgian Pro League

Fri, Jan.14 2022         
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. KAA Gent got 10 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.6 with 34 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Kortrijk got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.8 with 31 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, KAA Gent win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, KAA Gent win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Kortrijk win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. KAA Gent last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Kortrijk last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that KAA Gent wins is 62.31%, the chance for a draw is 22.29% and the chance for Kortrijk to win this game is 15.40%.


KAA Gent VS Kortrijk
Prediction:KAA Gent

KAA Gent VS Kortrijk Prediction Belgian Pro League