PEC Zwolle VS Willem II Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Fri, Jan.14 2022         
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. PEC Zwolle got 1 wins, 3 draws and 14 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.18 with 6 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Willem II got 5 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.14 with 18 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, PEC Zwolle win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, PEC Zwolle win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Willem II win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. PEC Zwolle last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Willem II last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that PEC Zwolle wins is 44.48%, the chance for a draw is 27.03% and the chance for Willem II to win this game is 28.49%.


PEC Zwolle VS Willem II
Prediction:PEC Zwolle

PEC Zwolle VS Willem II Prediction Holland Eredivisie