Excelsior SBV VS De Graafschap Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fri, Jan.14 2022         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Excelsior SBV got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.2 with 42 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. De Graafschap got 11 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.6 with 36 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Excelsior SBV win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Excelsior SBV win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. De Graafschap win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Excelsior SBV last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/V. De Graafschap last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Excelsior SBV wins is 39.17%, the chance for a draw is 26.30% and the chance for De Graafschap to win this game is 34.53%.


Excelsior SBV VS De Graafschap
Prediction:Excelsior SBV

Excelsior SBV VS De Graafschap Prediction Holland Jupiler League