Colo Colo VS Universidad de Chile Prediction International Club Friendly

Fri, Jan.14 2022         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Colo Colo got 19 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.2 with 62 points in Chile Primera Division.

 

2. Universidad de Chile got 10 wins, 9 draws and 13 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.11 with 39 points in Chile Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Colo Colo win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Colo Colo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Universidad de Chile win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Colo Colo last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Universidad de Chile last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Colo Colo wins is 50.33%, the chance for a draw is 27.08% and the chance for Universidad de Chile to win this game is 22.59%.


Colo Colo VS Universidad de Chile
Prediction:Colo Colo

Colo Colo VS Universidad de Chile Prediction International Club Friendly