Manchester City VS Chelsea Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Jan.15 2022         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Manchester City got 17 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.1 with 53 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Chelsea got 12 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 43 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Manchester City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Manchester City win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Chelsea win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Manchester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/O. Chelsea last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap: W/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Manchester City wins is 57.46%, the chance for a draw is 23.59% and the chance for Chelsea to win this game is 18.95%.


Manchester City VS Chelsea
Prediction:Manchester City

Manchester City VS Chelsea Prediction English Premier League