Wolves VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Jan.15 2022         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wolves got 8 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.9 with 28 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Southampton got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.12 with 24 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wolves win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wolves win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Southampton win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wolves last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Southampton last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wolves wins is 42.94%, the chance for a draw is 29.00% and the chance for Southampton to win this game is 28.06%.


Wolves VS Southampton
Prediction:Wolves

Wolves VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League