Newcastle United VS Watford Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Jan.15 2022         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Newcastle United got 1 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.19 with 11 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Watford got 4 wins, 1 draws and 13 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.17 with 13 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Newcastle United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Newcastle United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Watford win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Newcastle United last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Watford last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Newcastle United wins is 44.40%, the chance for a draw is 26.42% and the chance for Watford to win this game is 29.18%.


Newcastle United VS Watford
Prediction:Newcastle United

Newcastle United VS Watford Prediction English Premier League