Norwich City VS Everton Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Jan.15 2022         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Norwich City got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.20 with 10 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Everton got 5 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.15 with 19 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Norwich City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Norwich City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Everton win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Norwich City last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Everton last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Norwich City wins is 26.60%, the chance for a draw is 27.61% and the chance for Everton to win this game is 45.80%.


Norwich City VS Everton
Prediction:Everton

Norwich City VS Everton Prediction English Premier League