Aston Villa VS Manchester United Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Jan.15 2022         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aston Villa got 7 wins, 1 draws and 11 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.14 with 22 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Manchester United got 9 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.7 with 31 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aston Villa win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aston Villa win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Manchester United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aston Villa last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:V/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Manchester United last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap: V/L/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aston Villa wins is 27.44%, the chance for a draw is 25.51% and the chance for Manchester United to win this game is 47.04%.


Aston Villa VS Manchester United
Prediction:Manchester United

Aston Villa VS Manchester United Prediction English Premier League