FC Koln VS Bayern Munchen Prediction German Bundesliga

Sat, Jan.15 2022         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Koln got 7 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.6 with 28 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Bayern Munchen got 14 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.1 with 43 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Koln win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Koln win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Bayern Munchen win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Koln last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Bayern Munchen last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Koln wins is 12.09%, the chance for a draw is 16.57% and the chance for Bayern Munchen to win this game is 71.34%.


FC Koln VS Bayern Munchen
Prediction:Bayern Munchen

FC Koln VS Bayern Munchen Prediction German Bundesliga