Borussia Monchengladbach VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga

Sat, Jan.15 2022         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Borussia Monchengladbach got 6 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.12 with 22 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Bayer Leverkusen got 8 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.5 with 29 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Borussia Monchengladbach last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Bayer Leverkusen last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Borussia Monchengladbach wins is 39.03%, the chance for a draw is 25.84% and the chance for Bayer Leverkusen to win this game is 35.13%.


Borussia Monchengladbach VS Bayer Leverkusen
Prediction:Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga