Salernitana VS Lazio Prediction Italian Serie A

Sat, Jan.15 2022         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Salernitana got 3 wins, 2 draws and 14 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.20 with 11 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Lazio got 9 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.8 with 32 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Salernitana win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Salernitana win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Lazio win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Salernitana last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Lazio last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Salernitana wins is 15.37%, the chance for a draw is 22.11% and the chance for Lazio to win this game is 62.52%.


Salernitana VS Lazio
Prediction:Lazio

Salernitana VS Lazio Prediction Italian Serie A