Juventus VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A

Sat, Jan.15 2022         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Juventus got 11 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.5 with 38 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Udinese got 4 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.14 with 20 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Juventus win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Juventus win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Udinese win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Juventus last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Udinese last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Juventus wins is 67.92%, the chance for a draw is 20.61% and the chance for Udinese to win this game is 11.48%.


Juventus VS Udinese
Prediction:Juventus

Juventus VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A