Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Stade Brestois Prediction France Ligue 1

Sat, Jan.15 2022         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 14 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.1 with 47 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Stade Brestois got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.13 with 25 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Stade Brestois win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Stade Brestois last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/L; Handicap: L/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Paris Saint Germain (PSG) wins is 80.23%, the chance for a draw is 12.65% and the chance for Stade Brestois to win this game is 7.12%.


Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Stade Brestois
Prediction:Paris Saint Germain (PSG)

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Stade Brestois Prediction France Ligue 1