Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS MVV Maastricht Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS MVV Maastricht Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 2 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.19 with 10 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. MVV Maastricht got 3 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.17 with 12 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. MVV Maastricht win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. MVV Maastricht last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AZ Alkmaar (Youth) wins is 39.87%, the chance for a draw is 25.69% and the chance for MVV Maastricht to win this game is 34.44%.


AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS MVV Maastricht
Prediction:AZ Alkmaar (Youth)

AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS MVV Maastricht Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom