Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Alajuelense VS AD San Carlos Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

CRC D1Alajuelense VS AD San Carlos Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Alajuelense got 9 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.2 with 32 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. AD San Carlos got 5 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.7 with 20 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Alajuelense win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Alajuelense win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. AD San Carlos win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Alajuelense last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. AD San Carlos last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Alajuelense wins is 61.86%, the chance for a draw is 21.75% and the chance for AD San Carlos to win this game is 16.39%.


Alajuelense VS AD San Carlos
Prediction:Alajuelense

Alajuelense VS AD San Carlos Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom