Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Almere City FC VS NAC Breda Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2Almere City FC VS NAC Breda Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Almere City FC got 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.10 with 19 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. NAC Breda got 7 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.3 with 24 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Almere City FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Almere City FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. NAC Breda win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Almere City FC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. NAC Breda last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Almere City FC wins is 40.53%, the chance for a draw is 25.99% and the chance for NAC Breda to win this game is 33.48%.


Almere City FC VS NAC Breda
Prediction:Almere City FC

Almere City FC VS NAC Breda Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom