Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Ansan Greeners FC VS Bucheon FC 1995 Prediction K League Challenge League

KOR D2Ansan Greeners FC VS Bucheon FC 1995 Prediction K League Challenge League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
K League Challenge League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ansan Greeners FC got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.5 with 3 points in K League Challenge League.

 

2. Bucheon FC 1995 got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.1 with 6 points in K League Challenge League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ansan Greeners FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ansan Greeners FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Bucheon FC 1995 win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ansan Greeners FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/-/-/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/O. Bucheon FC 1995 last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ansan Greeners FC wins is 34.33%, the chance for a draw is 29.10% and the chance for Bucheon FC 1995 to win this game is 36.57%.


Ansan Greeners FC VS Bucheon FC 1995
Prediction:Bucheon FC 1995

Ansan Greeners FC VS Bucheon FC 1995 Prediction K League Challenge League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom