Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Atletico Grau VS Sport Huancayo Prediction Peru Cup

Peru cupAtletico Grau VS Sport Huancayo Prediction Peru Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, Nov.7 2019     
Peru Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Grau got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Peru B League.

 

2. Sport Huancayo got 6 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.5 with 23 points in Peru Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Grau win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Grau win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches. Sport Huancayo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Grau last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/-/-. Sport Huancayo last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Grau wins is 28.30%, the chance for a draw is 27.24% and the chance for Sport Huancayo to win this game is 44.46%.


Atletico Grau VS Sport Huancayo
Prediction:Sport Huancayo

Atletico Grau VS Sport Huancayo Prediction Peru Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom