Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Australia (w) VS Chile (w) Prediction International Friendly

INT FRLAustralia (w) VS Chile (w) Prediction International Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Australia (w) got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in FIFA Women.

 

2. Chile (w) got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Four Nations Tournament-Woman.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Australia (w) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Australia (w) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Chile (w) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Australia (w) last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Chile (w) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Australia (w) wins is 79.37%, the chance for a draw is 12.73% and the chance for Chile (w) to win this game is 7.90%.


Australia (w) VS Chile (w)
Prediction:Australia (w)

Australia (w) VS Chile (w) Prediction International Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom