Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
B36 Torshavn VS Skala Itrottarfelag Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

FAR D1B36 Torshavn VS Skala Itrottarfelag Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Faroe Islands Formuladeildin -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. B36 Torshavn got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.2 with 6 points in Faroe Islands Formuladeildin.

 

2. Skala Itrottarfelag got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.9 with 0 points in Faroe Islands Formuladeildin.

 

3. For head to head statistics, B36 Torshavn win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, B36 Torshavn win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Skala Itrottarfelag win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. B36 Torshavn last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:W/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/-. Skala Itrottarfelag last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/U/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that B36 Torshavn wins is 84.34%, the chance for a draw is 10.38% and the chance for Skala Itrottarfelag to win this game is 5.28%.


B36 Torshavn VS Skala Itrottarfelag
Prediction:B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn VS Skala Itrottarfelag Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom