Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Banik Ostrava VS MFK Karvina Prediction Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga

CZE D1Banik Ostrava VS MFK Karvina Prediction Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Banik Ostrava got 7 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.7 with 22 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

2. MFK Karvina got 2 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.15 with 11 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Banik Ostrava win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Banik Ostrava win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. MFK Karvina win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Banik Ostrava last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. MFK Karvina last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Banik Ostrava wins is 62.18%, the chance for a draw is 22.89% and the chance for MFK Karvina to win this game is 14.93%.


Banik Ostrava VS MFK Karvina
Prediction:Banik Ostrava

Banik Ostrava VS MFK Karvina Prediction Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom