Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Benesov VS FC Pisek Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFBenesov VS FC Pisek Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Benesov got 4 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.13 with 15 points in Czech Republic Ceska Fotbalova Liga.

 

2. FC Pisek got 9 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.4 with 30 points in Czech Republic Ceska Fotbalova Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Benesov win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Benesov win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Pisek win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Benesov last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/-/-. FC Pisek last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap: L/W/-/-/L; Over/Under: O/O/-/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Benesov wins is 34.92%, the chance for a draw is 24.80% and the chance for FC Pisek to win this game is 40.27%.


Benesov VS FC Pisek
Prediction:FC Pisek

Benesov VS FC Pisek Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom