Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Bohemians1905 B VS Viktoria Plzen B Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFBohemians1905 B VS Viktoria Plzen B Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bohemians1905 B got 7 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.8 with 23 points in Czech Republic Ceska Fotbalova Liga.

 

2. Viktoria Plzen B got 9 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.3 with 31 points in Czech Republic Ceska Fotbalova Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bohemians1905 B win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bohemians1905 B win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Viktoria Plzen B win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bohemians1905 B last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:-/V/-/-/W; Over/Under: -/U/-/-/O. Viktoria Plzen B last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bohemians1905 B wins is 35.01%, the chance for a draw is 24.27% and the chance for Viktoria Plzen B to win this game is 40.72%.


Bohemians1905 B VS Viktoria Plzen B
Prediction:Viktoria Plzen B

Bohemians1905 B VS Viktoria Plzen B Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom