Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Borussia Monchengladbach VS AS Roma Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA ELBorussia Monchengladbach VS AS Roma Prediction UEFA Europa League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, Nov.7 2019     
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Borussia Monchengladbach got 7 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.1 with 22 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. AS Roma got 6 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 22 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. AS Roma win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Borussia Monchengladbach last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/L; Handicap:W/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. AS Roma last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Borussia Monchengladbach wins is 47.06%, the chance for a draw is 25.83% and the chance for AS Roma to win this game is 27.11%.


Borussia Monchengladbach VS AS Roma
Prediction:Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach VS AS Roma Prediction UEFA Europa League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom