Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Burnley U23 VS Crystal Palace U23 Prediction England U23 League Cup

ENG U23LCBurnley U23 VS Crystal Palace U23 Prediction England U23 League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, Nov.7 2019     
England U23 League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Burnley U23 got 4 wins, 8 draws and 0 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 20 points in England U23 1.Liga.

 

2. Crystal Palace U23 got 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.20 with 8 points in England U23 1.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Burnley U23 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Burnley U23 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Crystal Palace U23 win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Burnley U23 last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Crystal Palace U23 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Burnley U23 wins is 57.50%, the chance for a draw is 22.47% and the chance for Crystal Palace U23 to win this game is 20.03%.


Burnley U23 VS Crystal Palace U23
Prediction:Burnley U23

Burnley U23 VS Crystal Palace U23 Prediction England U23 League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom