Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Colchester United U23 VS Charlton U23 Prediction England U23 League Cup

ENG U23LCColchester United U23 VS Charlton U23 Prediction England U23 League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, Nov.7 2019     
England U23 League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Colchester United U23 got 3 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.18 with 10 points in England U23 1.Liga.

 

2. Charlton U23 got 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.9 with 16 points in England U23 1.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Colchester United U23 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Colchester United U23 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Charlton U23 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Colchester United U23 last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Charlton U23 last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Colchester United U23 wins is 23.43%, the chance for a draw is 21.60% and the chance for Charlton U23 to win this game is 54.97%.


Colchester United U23 VS Charlton U23
Prediction:Charlton U23

Colchester United U23 VS Charlton U23 Prediction England U23 League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom