Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Crotone VS Ascoli Prediction Italian Serie B

ITA D2Crotone VS Ascoli Prediction Italian Serie B

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Crotone got 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 18 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Ascoli got 5 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.7 with 17 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Crotone win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Crotone win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Ascoli win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Crotone last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Ascoli last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Crotone wins is 57.93%, the chance for a draw is 25.82% and the chance for Ascoli to win this game is 16.25%.


Crotone VS Ascoli
Prediction:Crotone

Crotone VS Ascoli Prediction Italian Serie B

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom