Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Dundee VS Dundee United Prediction Scottish Championship

SCO CHDundee VS Dundee United Prediction Scottish Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Scottish Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dundee got 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 21 points in Scottish Championship.

 

2. Dundee United got 9 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 27 points in Scottish Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dundee win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dundee win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Dundee United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dundee last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Dundee United last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dundee wins is 35.01%, the chance for a draw is 27.39% and the chance for Dundee United to win this game is 37.61%.


Dundee VS Dundee United
Prediction:Dundee United

Dundee VS Dundee United Prediction Scottish Championship

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom