Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Energetik-BGU Minsk (W) VS ABFF U19 (w) Prediction Belarus Womens Premier League

BWPLEnergetik-BGU Minsk (W) VS ABFF U19 (w) Prediction Belarus Womens Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarus Womens Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Energetik-BGU Minsk (W) got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.4 with 3 points in Belarus Womens Premier League.

 

2. ABFF U19 (w) got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.5 with 3 points in Belarus Womens Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Energetik-BGU Minsk (W) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Energetik-BGU Minsk (W) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. ABFF U19 (w) win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 3 matches.

 

5. Energetik-BGU Minsk (W) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/-. ABFF U19 (w) last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L; Handicap: W/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Energetik-BGU Minsk (W) wins is 71.26%, the chance for a draw is 15.68% and the chance for ABFF U19 (w) to win this game is 13.06%.


Energetik-BGU Minsk (W) VS ABFF U19 (w)
Prediction:Energetik-BGU Minsk (W)

Energetik-BGU Minsk (W) VS ABFF U19 (w) Prediction Belarus Womens Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom