Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FAC Team Fur Wien VS SV Ried Prediction Austria Erste Division

AUT D2FAC Team Fur Wien VS SV Ried Prediction Austria Erste Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Austria Erste Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FAC Team Fur Wien got 4 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.13 with 15 points in Austria Erste Division.

 

2. SV Ried got 9 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.2 with 29 points in Austria Erste Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FAC Team Fur Wien win rate is 14.29%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FAC Team Fur Wien win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. SV Ried win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FAC Team Fur Wien last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. SV Ried last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FAC Team Fur Wien wins is 18.99%, the chance for a draw is 22.50% and the chance for SV Ried to win this game is 58.51%.


FAC Team Fur Wien VS SV Ried
Prediction:SV Ried

FAC Team Fur Wien VS SV Ried Prediction Austria Erste Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom