Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Copenhagen VS Odense BK Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFFC Copenhagen VS Odense BK Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Copenhagen got 16 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.2 with 50 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Odense BK got 8 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.9 with 30 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Copenhagen win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Copenhagen win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Odense BK win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Copenhagen last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Odense BK last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/W; Handicap: V/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Copenhagen wins is 55.57%, the chance for a draw is 23.78% and the chance for Odense BK to win this game is 20.65%.


FC Copenhagen VS Odense BK
Prediction:FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen VS Odense BK Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom