Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Slutsk Reserves VS Rukh Brest Reserves Prediction Belarus Reserve League

BLR RLFC Slutsk Reserves VS Rukh Brest Reserves Prediction Belarus Reserve League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
Belarus Reserve League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Slutsk Reserves got 2 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.13 with 8 points in Belarus Reserve League.

 

2. Rukh Brest Reserves got 5 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.8 with 15 points in Belarus Reserve League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Slutsk Reserves win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Slutsk Reserves win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Rukh Brest Reserves win rate is 55.56%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 9 matches.

 

5. FC Slutsk Reserves last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Rukh Brest Reserves last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Slutsk Reserves wins is 30.20%, the chance for a draw is 22.44% and the chance for Rukh Brest Reserves to win this game is 47.36%.


FC Slutsk Reserves VS Rukh Brest Reserves
Prediction:Rukh Brest Reserves

FC Slutsk Reserves VS Rukh Brest Reserves Prediction Belarus Reserve League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom